Friday, January 29, 2010

Andrew's Wii character

If you are familiar with the Nintendo Wii system then you may recognize this character as resembling some of the Mii characters that you can create for games like Wii Sports and Wii Fit. This little guy is a character designed by my son Andrew. When Andrew first added him to the game, he was intended to be a character who was terrible at every sport (notice how miserable he looks?). Since then, Andrew has allowed him to get a lot better, but he will still always have the same miserable, but kind of cute, face.
For this figure, I thought I would try something new: legs! It makes the figure a little taller than others that I've made, but I suppose there's nothing wrong with that. I like how he turned out, and my kids think he's great!

0 comments: